In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Engineering Position (Entry Level) – Hartland, NB
We are currently seeking to fill an Entry Level Engineering position in our Hartland location. The successful candidate will perform smaller scale Engineering jobs, work on parts drawings, weld symbols and manuals as well as other entry level tasks. The goal for this position will be to increase abilities and knowledge of the CRAIG product line to progress to higher skill levels within the Engineering department.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as this role will interact with the CRAIG customers as well as our Production and Sales teams to produce high quality attachments as efficiently as possible.
- 2 year post secondary Mechanical Engineering course is preferable; other areas of study will be considered
- 2 years related work experience
- Commitment to confidentiality is essential
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills including:
- Solidworks (experience with other CAD systems will be considered)
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook