In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Engineering Position (Intermediate Level) – Hartland, NB
We are currently seeking to fill an Intermediate Level Engineering position in our Hartland location. The successful candidate will design attachments for heavy equipment as well as create manufacturing drawings for our production team to meet the specifications of our customers.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential since this role will interact with the CRAIG customers as well as our Production and Sales teams to produce high quality attachments as efficiently as possible.
- 2 year post secondary Mechanical Engineering course is preferable; other areas of study will be considered
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Experience in the attachment industry considered an asset
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills including:
- Solidworks (experience with other CAD systems will be considered)
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook