In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Fitter – Lawrenceburg, TN
Multiple fitters wanted at our Lawrenceburg, Tennessee location. As a fitter you will be responsible for the production fitting of various parts, assemblies, and attachments along with possible service and repair fabrication whenever required. Must be able to reference drawings for fit specifications in a fast-paced working environment.
- Completion of a recognized welding program, equivalent experience, or a combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various processes
- Working knowledge or willingness to learn basic computer skills
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Good attendance
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively
- Respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Able to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Able to perform physical labor
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Craig offers great benefits including:
- Competitive regional wages
- Medical benefits (single or family coverage)
- Clothing and boot allowance
- 401K package
- New, clean facility
- PLUS MORE!