In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Technical Product Support – Hartland, NB
The responsibility of the Technical Product Support position is to provide assistance and direction to the sales team while interacting with other departments with respect to the design, manufacturing and use of the CRAIG product line.
By working in the Technical Support Group this person will gain knowledge over time by assisting other team members by making part drawings, cost assessments, researching designs, providing recommendations and eventually troubleshooting the product line.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Resolve warranty and technical support cases promptly with Technical Support Team
- Aid in development of new products to allow Craig to grow in a specified territory
- Ensure high safety standards in CRAIG products at all times
- CET or P. Eng accreditation
- 3D SolidWorks Training or equivalent experience
- Construction/Heavy equipment knowledge a definite asset
- Solid computer skills; experience with CRM and ERP software an asset
- Ability to draw with CAD (3D) software
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with ability to connect with a variety of individuals at multiple levels (ie. co-workers, dealers, service technicians and end users)
- Verbally presents messages in a clear, concise and direct manner while maintaining professionalism
- Understanding of hydraulic/electrical schematics an asset
- Strong conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel as required