In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Territory Manager – South East USA
States Covered: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
This position is for a highly motivated sales professional who is committed to maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as developing relationships with potential new clients. You will be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to keep up in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Since this position will require extensive travelling you must possess a valid Passport and own a reliable, presentable vehicle. Preference will be given to candidates who are centrally located in the sales territory. Compensation is based on performance in the role and comprised of a base salary and a commission and incentive component.
- 3-5 years minimum of previous sales experience in related field
- Familiarity with heavy equipment and attachments
- Customer Relationship Management software experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Territory management skills
- Exceptional Ethics in all business dealings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong Technology and Mechanical background
- Craig offers great benefits including:
- Competitive regional wages
- Medical benefits (single or family coverage)
- Clothing and boot allowance
- 401K package
- New, clean facility
- PLUS MORE!