In business since 1946, Craig Manufacturing Ltd. is a leading North-American manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments. With offices in Hartland, NB, Cambridge, ON, Blackfalds, AB, and Lawrenceburg, TN, Craig has built a reputation for professional, friendly service, superior quality, and dependability.
Welder – Lawrenceburg, TN
At Craig Manufacturing you will have industry leading equipment at your disposal. In addition to tools and cranes, you will be assigned to an ergonomically designed welding – all created to offer a positive working environment.
As a welder, you will be responsible for the production MIG welding of Craig products – including parts, assemblies, and attachments – along with possible service and repair work as required. Must be able to reference drawings for weld specifications in a fast-paced environment.
We currently have multiple openings available within our Lawrenceburg, Tennessee facility.
- Completion of a recognized welding program, equivalent experience, or a combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various processes
- Working knowledge or willingness to learn basic computer skills
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Good attendance
- Mathematical reasoning
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively
- Respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Able to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Able to perform physical labor
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Craig offers great benefits including:
- Competitive regional wages
- Medical benefits (single or family coverage)
- Clothing and boot allowance
- 401K package
- New, clean facility
- PLUS MORE!