The Steelwrist tiltrotator is designed to deliver the power and durability that is a must for mid-sized and larger excavators. Our tiltrotators have a low building height, high tilt angle and an unbeatable relationship between strength and weight thanks to steel casted components. The tiltrotator enables you to rotate your work tool 360 degrees and tilt 45 degrees in each direction with top of the class precision and controllability. This facilitates your work and makes you flexible to take on a variety of challenging new jobs. The coupler has Front Pin Lock safety solution, a mechanical lock of the front shaft which significantly limits the risk of an unintended drop of work tools.
- Cast steel in all major components for the best ratio strength to weight
- The lowest building height
- 45 degree tilt angle for greater flexibility – on all tiltrotators
- Double acting tilt cylinders with check valve as option
- Vertical tilt cylinders that allow digging in narrow trenches
- Grease lubrication for longer life and possible to connect to your central lubrication system
- Six channel swivel with high flow for a flexible use with your tiltrotator