The Craig stumper is the ultimate tool for stump removal and land clearing applications. Complete with a dual shank design to remove stumps with a minimal disturbance to the soil. Minimal soil disturbance improves land clearing efficiency by reducing filing and grading.
- Comes complete with heel hooks on both shanks as well as a serrated center plate for cutting lateral roots
- Compatable with Craig Mechanical and Hydraulic thumbs
- Available with a variety of pin on, wedge lock or S style lugs installed
- Available with serrated tines for improved material retention and gripping force or smooth champered tines for improved ground penetration and cutting ability
- Comes with either two AR400 shanks or customer specified replaceable GET installed