The Craig 1072 Series plows are the next generation of rugged one way Craig blades built for today’s high speed machines. This plow is the modern version of the long heralded 670 Series and remains true to that plow’s history of trouble-free operation and structural integrity. Equipped with a solid push frame and triangular trip mechanism this plow is ideal for heavy public works use. With factory equipped manual moldboard pitch and wear shoe adjustment it’s easy to get the perfect operating setup for your application.
The 1072 Series of plows meet all tender specifications previously reserved for the Craig 670 series.
- 11° moldboard ‘angle of attack’ adjustment
- 37° moldboard angle to road (by direction of travel)
- 2 bolt manual shoe adjustment
- High wear hardened steel plate wear shoes
- Heavy duty triangular trip mechanism