The Snow Plow Diverter Valve greatly simplifies attachment installation by taking any standard loader auxiliary function, and splitting it into multiple functions at the push of a button. Plows that typically require 3 separate valve sections can run on machines with only one available circuit. This makes hydraulic install as simple as connecting 2 lines from the attachment’s pre-installed valve to the machine’s auxiliary circuit, and running a wiring harness to the cab. No machine pressure or flow changes required.
- No auxiliary setting changes required, the valve is capable of 75 GPM and 5,000 PSI
- No valve installation required, the diverter valve and hosing comes pre-installed on snow plows requiring multiple hydraulic functions1
- No complicated hard-wiring, the wiring harness plugs directly into the valve and then runs to the control options provided – simply mount the controls in the cab and plug them in
- Joystick or rocker switch controls available2. Joystick attaches directly to the top of most auxiliary handles, switch option fits a standard blank slot
- For use in snow plow applications only
- 1. Jumper lines to auxiliary not included
- 2. Patrol Wing emergency up capability requires an additional switch