Available for all makes and models of hydraulic hammers and plate compactors.
- Available in Wedge Lock, Pin-on, S Series, or Manual Bar Lock lugging
The Craig Convertible Wedge Lock Coupler features a light weight, low profile design that maintains your machines OEM tip radius while offering a quick coupling system. Available as either a hydraulic or manual coupler, both configurations share the same chassis allowing them to be easily switched to either configuration at any time with a Craig supplied kit.
- Offers a solid, safe and secure hook-up – self adjusts for coupler wear
- Works with all Craig Wedge Lock lugging for the same weight class
- Manual configuration features a lock plate to keep bolts from turning out
- Double redundant safety pins to ensure attachment remains in place in the event of hydraulic pressure loss on hydraulic configuration
- Converts from Manual to Hydraulic in minutes
- Hydraulic circuit required on machine stick to operate hydraulic configuration
- Optional safe working load rated lift eye available
A true aftermarket S-Style coupler, available from Craig Manufacturing. S1, S2, and S3 styles available to pin onto any excavator. The Craig S-Style Coupler features both audible and visual indicators to let the operator know when the coupler is engaged and disengaged. The low profile design allows for no tip radius extension allowing your machine to maintain maximum breakout force with the convenience of a quick coupling system. Shim kits available to reduce hook-up wear and create a tighter coupler fit when used with older attachments.
- Available in S1, S2, and S3 coupler variations
- Rated lift hooks come standard
- Cylinder and hoses protected by removable plate
- Audible and visual safety indicators
- Coupler kit included with in-cab controls and all hydraulic lines (machine specific)
- Shim kits available from Craig
The Craig TrueGrip pin grabber has a simple and reliable design. It features 2 independent locks and has visual safety indicators that allow the operator to ensure both the front locking knuckle and rear latch are engaged. Works with most OEM Coupler Kits (confirm with Craig) or can be supplied with a Craig hydraulic kit.
- Attachments can be picked up in forward and reverse orientations
- Features a multi-pin design to pickup attachments from most OEMs in the same machine category
- Minimal moving parts —single cylinder design that requires no greasing
- Includes one set of non-hardened attachment pins
- Uses two line coupler kit system
- Coupler is designed with machine specific hookup - no loss in attachment rotation
- Dual independent locks to ensure attachment is retained even if the coupler loses hydraulic pressure
- ISO 13031:2016, EN 474, and AS 4772 COMPLIANT coupler design (see hydraulic kit options below)
- Complete with rated lifting point installed
- Patented design
- Made in North America