Available for all makes and models of hydraulic hammers and plate compactors.
- Available in Wedge Lock, Pin-on, S Series, or Manual Bar Lock lugging
Featuring an instant quick locking knuckle, the Craig Quik Loc – powered by Kinshofer – is the ultimate in excavator pin grabber safety. A unique wedge style design allows the Craig Quik Loc to be light weight and low profile – meaning more break-out force in your pin grabber applications.
- True multi-pin design
- Wedge style primary locking device offers 2.5 times locking force over traditional swinging jaw styles
- Secondary quick locking knuckle offers instant locking of attachment to pin grabber
- Complete with indicator that allows the operator to visually confirm the coupler is locked (both front and rear pins) from the cab of the machine
- Primary and secondary locks offer independent controls
- Light weight offset design means better break-out force
- Easy installation with two line hydraulic system
The Craig Convertible Wedge Lock Coupler features a light weight, low profile design that maintains your machines OEM tip radius while offering a quick coupling system. Available as either a hydraulic or manual coupler, both configurations share the same chassis allowing them to be easily switched to either configuration at any time with a Craig supplied kit.
- Offers a solid, safe and secure hook-up – self adjusts for coupler wear
- Works with all Craig Wedge Lock lugging for the same weight class
- Manual configuration features a lock plate to keep bolts from turning out
- Double redundant safety pins to ensure attachment remains in place in the event of hydraulic pressure loss on hydraulic configuration
- Converts from Manual to Hydraulic in minutes
- Hydraulic circuit required on machine stick to operate hydraulic configuration
- Optional safe working load rated lift eye available
A true aftermarket S-Style coupler, available from Craig Manufacturing. S1, S2, and S3 styles available to pin onto any excavator. The Craig S-Style Coupler features both audible and visual indicators to let the operator know when the coupler is engaged and disengaged. The low profile design allows for no tip radius extension allowing your machine to maintain maximum breakout force with the convenience of a quick coupling system. Shim kits available to reduce hook-up wear and create a tighter coupler fit when used with older attachments.
- Available in S1, S2, and S3 coupler variations
- Rated lift hooks come standard
- Cylinder and hoses protected by removable plate
- Audible and visual safety indicators
- Coupler kit included with in-cab controls and all hydraulic lines (machine specific)
- Shim kits available from Craig