The Craig Folding Wing Plow is designed to be the ultimate multi-function snow fighting tool. The adjustable end gates allow it to be used as a reversible plow, box plow, and back dragging plow. Available for backhoes and medium sized wheel loaders with a bucket capacity ranging from 2.00yd to 3.50yd. Machine will require an auxiliary valve to operate the plow. Electric over hydraulic diverter valve and in-cab controls included.
- Trip edge only
- Replaceable, reversible cutting edges
- Available in Craig Quik Key, OEM coupler, and pin-on configurations
- Available in 10 and 12 foot widths
- Patented hydraulic tire protection system
- 3 and 6 foot end gates available
- Optional trip edge end gates available
The result of over 70 years of design improvements, this reversible is the industry leader in snow equipment for wheel loaders today. The full floating frame follows the contour of the road both laterally and horizontally to ensure maximum contact.
- Full down pressure capability standard
- Trip moldboard standard, trip edge available
- Replaceable wear shoes and cutting edge for long wear life
- Available in Craig Quik key, OEM couplers and Pin-on configurations
- Optional third valve required on machine
The Craig 1072 Series plows are the next generation of rugged one way Craig blades built for today’s high speed machines. This plow is the modern version of the long heralded 670 Series and remains true to that plow’s history of trouble-free operation and structural integrity. Equipped with a solid push frame and triangular trip mechanism this plow is ideal for heavy public works use. With factory equipped manual moldboard pitch and wear shoe adjustment it’s easy to get the perfect operating setup for your application.
The 1072 Series of plows meet all tender specifications previously reserved for the Craig 670 series.
- 11° moldboard ‘angle of attack’ adjustment
- 37° moldboard angle to road (by direction of travel)
- 2 bolt manual shoe adjustment
- High wear hardened steel plate wear shoes
- Heavy duty triangular trip mechanism
In the mid 50′s Craig Manufacturing was the first company to put a wing assembly on a wheel loader. Ever since this historic event we’ve continued to innovate and refine our industry leading design. The perfect curvature of our wing moldboard is still based on the magic formula for snow curl and discharge we’ve used since day one.
- 48" level benching height
- Push pole extends 22" for increased reach
- Superior operator visibility
- Plow harness accepts all Craig snow plow models
- Replaceable, reversible cutting edge for long wear life
Featuring a very aggressive conical moldboard, this plow has been designed specifically for highway use. The large difference between intake and discharge heights results in superior snow curl and discharge at high speeds.
- Features a unique trip that jumps up and back to clear obstacles
- Rubber snow deflector standard
- Replaceable, adjustable wear shoes and cutting edge for long wear life
- Optional hydraulic adjustable pitch available
- Available in Craig Quik Key, OEM coupler, Push Pole and Pin-on configurations
Clear large paved surfaces up to three times faster with one of our rugged Snow Pushers. Constructed specifically for parking lot and airport runway usage, our design incorporates a precision back frame for maximum strength and ease of hook up.
- Available in either slip-on, Craig Quik Key, OEM coupler and Pin-on configurations
- Various optional edge configurations available – carbide, rubber, etc.
- Optional trip edge available
- Can be ordered in a wide range of widths upon request
- An industry leader. Designed and developed in Canada for heavy snow conditions
In the mid 50’s Craig Manufacturing pioneered the first snow wing on a wheel loader. Ever since this time Craig has continued to make product improvements. The 2011 season saw the rebirth of the plow harness itself. Craig has endeavored to build a better performing plow harness, which incorporates many of the standard features as well as some new ones.
- Significant weight reduction by 550 lbs thus reducing the wear on the loader
- Less extension to the overall package
- Improved visibility making intersections a little less hazardous
Protect your wing assembly with this cab resettable hydraulic trip swivel. Replacing the standard bell swivel on the front post, this unit uses hydraulics to allow the moldboard to trip when it strikes an obstacle.
- Proven road tested, light weight design
- Rugged double acting cylinder
- Requires additional valve on machine
Protect your wing assembly with this mechanical trip. Replacing the standard bell swivel on the front post, this unit uses a rubber spring that compresses to allow the moldboard to trip when it strikes an obstacle.
- Adjustable rubber spring
- Requires no hydraulics
The Quik Pik Rear Post Bracket allows the complete push pole assembly, wing, and plow to be disconnected from the loader by a single person without tools in just minutes.
- Can be installed using existing push poles
- No additional hydraulic valve sections or cylinders required
- Package comes complete with all necessary items for installation including hydraulic quick disconnects
- Does not affect the performance of the wing