The Craig Ejector Bucket is designed to allow for easy loading and unloading of materials where dump height clearances are a challenge. The back of the bucket is hydraulically activated and swings forward ejecting the material outwards. Allowing for controlled dumping scenarios along with reducing the need to raise the bucket up and emptying using the loaders dump/tilt cylinder function.
- Increases the dump height clearance as compared to a conventional bucket
- Allows for controlled dumping/feeding of material
- Reduces “carry back” and potential of cross contamination of materials due to the sweeping/ejecting of the material from inside the bucket
- Cylinders are protected within the structure of the bucket frame
- When needed, this attachment still functions like a conventional bucket